Make sure you are listening closely to what I am about to tell you . These egg white cups of deliciousness are only……… 19 calories. Try not to be too shocked or faint.
These 19 calorie bites of heaven satisfied my cravings for something cheesy that morning. To help satisfy my 24/7 craving for peanut butter, I also made a peanut butter banana chia seed pudding, because why I do have to even give a reason for wanting to eat peanut butter? You don’t have to eat these together, but I love to over eat.
Tomato-Arugula-Feta Egg White Cups
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 serving (serving = 1/3 second spray) Crisco Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
- 1 cup Egg White
- 1/4 cup, crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 grape Grape Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Arugula (Rocket)
- Sautee arugula in a pan.
- Spray 12 muffin tins with olive oil
- Distribute arugula, 2 tomato halves, 1 tsp feta, and 1/8 cup whites into each of the 12 muffin tins.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 for 25 mins.
Banana Peanut Butter Chia Seed Pudding
Time: 4 or 24 hours, Makes 6 servings
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups low fat milk (I used skim)
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- In a blender, puree the banana, milk and peanut butter. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl and stir in the chia seeds. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Stir the mixture before serving. Can be stored in an airtight container refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Stolen from http://thesuburbansoapbox.com/2014/01/27/banana-peanut-butter-chia-seed-pudding/ 🙂