This is one of my favorite recipes! They are banana pancakes that only require four ingredients! No flour, no sugar and no oil!
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 large egg
- Handful of blueberries ( or whichever fruit you prefer)
- Maple syrup
- Combine banana and egg into a bowl and whisk together. Once mixed, place over a medium-high heat skillet!
- Add half a handful of fruit into the pancakes, save the rest for the topping. I used blueberries for inside of the pancakes and used strawberries for the topping
- Flip pancakes when you see little bubbles form on top of the pancake
- When they are finished, pour maple syrup on top and fruit of choice
- Pour yourself a huge cup of coffee and indulge ( then immediately take a nap because you my friend are now in a low calorie, food coma.)
Stolen from http://undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/post/38657925508 🙂