Try these super easy and affordable salmon patties for dinner tonight! It took me 15 minutes and only cost me $5.00 to make!
- 7.5 oz. can red salmon, drained
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 1/4 cup finely diced red pepper
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup fresh whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup of lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place drained salmon in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Mix with onion, red pepper, parsley, egg, and crumbs.
- Shape into four patties.
- Place salmon patties on aluminum foil on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. I would spray the foil with nonstick spray before putting the patties on.