I am craving chocolate tonight…….. Ta da!!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup of skim milk
- Toasted Almonds (Toast for about 5 minutes but keep checking so they do not burn)
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more dairy-free milk to thin/help blend. Add more cocoa powder for a richer chocolate flavor. Add more sweetener of choice to enhance sweetness.
- Divide between 6 small serving glasses, cover with plastic wrap (pressing the plastic wrap down on the pudding to prevent a skin from forming) and chill for a few hours, or overnight.
- Leftovers will keep in the fridge up to a few days, though best when fresh.
Taken from but tweaked http://minimalistbaker.com/chocolate-peanut-butter-avocado-pudding/#_a5y_p=2472581 🙂