Low calorie and simply delicious, you must try!
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Handful of blueberries (optional)
- Maple syrup
- Place the eggs, banana, shredded coconut, vanilla and cinnamon into a food processor and blend together. This will create a batter that replicates pancake batter but a little darker, due to the cinnamon
- Heat up 1 teaspoon of coconut oil into a skillet on medium-high heat. Scoop batter into skillet, you should be able to make 4 pancakes at a time depending on the size of the skillet
- Add blueberries to your pancakes or after, I did both 🙂
- Drizzle with maple syrup and devour the goodness
Thanks to @unprocessyourfood for the recipe!