- 2 cups cooked Quinoa
- 2 cups kale finely chopped.
- 2 eggs (vegan: substitute 2 tablespoons ground flax seed + 4 tablespoons of water)
- ½ cup panko or any kind of plain bread crumbs.
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 good pinch paprika or smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and form quinoa mixture into meatballs (or you can use an ice cream scooper)
- Bake meatballs for 20 minutes, or until you see them browning