Hey guys! It has been a while since I last posted something but now that the holidays are over, I am back on my game! These breakfast cups are not only healthy, but are super easy to make! I only made 4 of them so if you want to make more just increase the measurements of each ingredient.
- 4 eggs ( I used two yolks and two egg whites)
- 1 cup chopped vegetables (zucchini, onion, mushroom and spinach)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle of goat cheese and shaved parmesan (whichever cheese you prefer)
- Coconut oil or a non stick spray
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl whisk eggs, vegetables, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Grease a muffin tin with the coconut oil or non stick spray
- Pour egg mixture evenly into cups until about 3/4 filled (They will rise in the oven)
- Top with cheese
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until firm in the center.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before serving