- 1 1/2 cups GF old-fashioned oats
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 6 tbsp Nutella
- 2 Tbsp of PB2
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, peel and mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add the oats and nutella and mix until evenly incorporated.
- Using a tbsp measure, scoop mixture onto a lined baking sheet. They don’t really spread, so you may way to flatten them a bit with your fingers.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until slightly brown.
Thanks to http://www.thewheatlesskitchen.com/3-ingredient-vegan-banana-nutella-cookies/ for the inspiration!