- 2 cups cooked quinoa (about 3/4 cup uncooked)
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1/4 cup of mushrooms
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine. Liberally spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick spray and spoon mixture to the top of each cup. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges of the cups are golden brown. Let cool for at least 5 minutes before removing from the mini muffin tin.
Thanks to http://iowagirleats.com/2012/02/16/mini-ham-cheese-quinoa-cups/ for the recipe!
Honey Lime Fruit Salad
I wish I had more fruit in my fridge when making this recipe but the dressing was so delicious that I wanted to share it!
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 clementine
- 2 Tbsp of honey
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Add all fruit to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together they honey, lime zest and lime juice.
- Pour over fruit just before serving and toss to evenly coat (as it sits for a few minutes the juices will gather at the bottom, so toss again before plating).
Thanks to http://www.cookingclassy.com/2014/06/honey-lime-rainbow-fruit-salad/ for the recipe!
Find the recipe for my Avocado Toast here!