- 2.5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup plain low fat greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1TBSP of chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray tin with non-stick cooking spray or line 12 muffin tins with silicone or foil liners. (I did not have these so I sprayed each tin with non stick cooking spray)
- Place the oats in the food processor and pulse for about 10 seconds. Add remaining ingredients to the food processor. Process until everything is mixed together and oats are smooth
- You can add in any other ingredient you like (Chocolate Chips, Walnuts etc) and fold into the batter
- Divide batter among cupcake liners, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean
- Let them cool on a wire rack for just a few minutes and then dig in. They are actually really good when they are warm!
Thanks to http://completerecipes.com/-Banana-Oatmeal-Breakfast-Muffins-.html?back_url=./ for the recipe!