- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/4 cup diced carrots (dice somewhat thin)
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onions
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 cups small diced broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup small diced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup brussels sprouts
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup frozen petite corn, thawed and drained
- 3 – 4 Tbsp soy sauce, to taste
- 1/4 cup of cashews, toasted
- 1 tsp of sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 snow peas
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a large non-stick wok (or large, deep skillet) over medium-high heat. Add broccoli,, carrots brussels sprouts, onion, mushrooms and garlic and sautée until veggies are soft, about 3 – 4 minutes. Add ginger and sautée 3 minutes. Move veggies over to one side of the pan, crack eggs into opposite side and scramble and cook through.
- Stir in snow peas, quinoa, corn, soy sauce and sesame oil and cook and toss 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate skillet, place olive in a pan and add in chicken with salt and pepper. Cook on both sides for 5 minutes each. Add in teriyaki sauce until it thickens, about two minutes.
- Toast cashews and sesame seeds in a separate skillet, until golden brown.
- Place quinoa in a dish or bowl and top with the teriyaki chicken. Garnish with sesame seeds