- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt, black pepper to taste
- 1 lb jumbo cooked, peeled shrimp, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, diced fine
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- In a small bowl combine red onion, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Let them marinate at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
- In a large bowl combine chopped shrimp, avocado, tomato, jalapeño. Combine all the ingredients together, add cilantro and gently toss. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Thanks to http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/05/zesty-lime-shrimp-and-avocado-salad.html for the recipe!