- 1 cup broccoli, chopped small
- 2 cups spinach, fresh or frozen (if using frozen drain out all of the water)
- 1/2 cup yellow onion
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 TBSP red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium skillet, heat up olive oil and sauté garlic and onion for 4 minutes. Add in broccoli and sauté for 5 minutes. Add in green onions and spinach and cook until spinach is wilted. Remove from pan.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl. Form mixture into mini patties and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. (If your mixture is too wet, add more breadcrumbs as needed).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place a fried or poached egg on top.